So, yeah... I stole this meme thing from
... and I couldn't resist. Screw tagging.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have a fading scar under my lower lip from when I was younger. I was jumping on my bed and I fell
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Framed paintings of horses. This will change once I get my own place...
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Snoring... quite loudly.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Mostly anything but explicit rap.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Either a car or a job, though I would need them more than want.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My Pokemon plush... and probably some other things that I can't think of.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
I'm about... 5 foot, 4 inches... give or take.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Nope... at least not anymore.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
Either Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck, B&BW's Be Enchanted, or Lucky You.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Brown or Blue eyes, Brown or Black hair. But those are for realistic guys...
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
At an anime convention or somewhere in public.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee, though I'm not an avid drinker of it.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Either mushrooms, pineapple or black olives. Just not all together.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Pizza Rolls. Pepperoni ones preferred, but I doubt I'd be picky.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
The crackers, yes. Real ones? Not in this lifetime.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
...I can't remember one off the top of my head, but I think anyone that
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Well... if Anybody is a person, then I might if I get to know them first.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
My thumbs are!
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
... if only for the pony shirts. No, really... I love their selection of tees.26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Had one over a year ago, but not anymore - rest in peace.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
Was a kitty-cat. R.I.P. Sassie... ;__;
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
It depends on who it is.... and how well the relationship is between that person and me.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Just speaking from the heart. I feel that being completely honest like this would shine through to the.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED!
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
Always my Mom.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
People who don't listen to me when I'm right.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Never. I want to one day though!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
I am a procrastinator... and I have a hard time finishing what I start.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
I met the winner of Survivor: Australian Outback and some American anime VAs.
37. FIRST JOB?
I worked at a major theme park at the games department. So far, that was my favorite job... and I would love to work there again... if it wasn't so far away.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Not that I know of. I like laughing at the ones on the radio though!
39. DO YOU SWEAR?
Eh, on and off, but I can hold back when need be.
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My art, mostly on how good it is. Not sure why they say that, honestly, but most of the times the drawings suck.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Nope, but my mom nearly got them for me at one point...
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Um... I dunno, maybe some SNOW... and some custom Pokemon stuff? Honestly, I can't think of too much that I want that far along.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Maybe one or two... but before that, I'll have to have a husband.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after two students that my mom taught before I was born. She liked the sounds of their names together and in the end, they became my first and middle names.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Most of the time. Shooting stars are more fun to wish on though!
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Suave or VO5... whatever works with my hair best for the situation.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yep. It's cool and slightly a mix of printing and cursive at times.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Honey Ham or Roast Beef.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Again, procrastination... biting my nails and picking scabs.
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
Aaron Carter's first CD... from when I actually liked his music and saw him in concert. Ugh... [if you know who he is, well... that shows my age.]
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
It depends on who I became... but I'd try to be friends with me because I would know that I am awesome.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
It's half-and-half to me. Looks are good and all, but they aren't everything.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I either draw, hit stuff or write something that will make me feel better. It's mostly drawing lately.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Any bookstore or library.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
A white Christmas bear that I got as a gift called Snowbear. I still have it after all these years.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I think it's about... 20?
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
I dunno - does it sound like I do?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Stupid question. Always the MAC. 'Nuff said.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Smarts, class, a good heart and a strong faith. Not really caring about the skin color, but a fun & interesting personality would be a high point too.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Juuchan17, Juuchan, Juu [though that's online only; I don't have RL nicknames]
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Currently, there's probably a lot so I can't think of exactly one.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW/S?
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Pokemon, any magical girl anime, Hell's Kitchen/MasterChef, Iron Chef/America, The Amazing Race, Survivor, and just about any decent trivia game show [or any game show in general].
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?
It's been a while so... I don't remember it.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mint Chocolate Chip, Green Tea, or Strawberry.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Walking through the length of a mall, from the furthest anchor store to the other furthest. I did that Wednesday night.73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64?
I noticed a few missing numbers in this thing... You need help counting next time?
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
Around 83 MPH.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
If they what to, I suppose they can. It's their choice.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The TV noises.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A telemarketer that wanted me to take a survey about colleges. They called for me on my mom's cell phone though.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
For both sexes, it's the shirt that they're wearing... or the expression on their face.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONGS?
Um, I can't think of any, to be honest.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
...Raw red onions in salads? I don't like hating things...
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
January. My birthday's in that month and it most likely snows. AWESOME.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
My own, of course! Go, Cappys~!
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown, dark enough to pass for black unless you put it near bright light.
86. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown. They look black too.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
A tie between McDonald's and Arby's. Chikfla is a close second.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I tolerate it.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
The complete anime series of "Romeo X Juliet".
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
My Birthday... or the Winter Solstice.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I used to play the recorder well...? I want to get back into that.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
99.99% of the time, it's Democrat.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
I like both... but for everyone, it's gotta be hugs.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Always relationships. I'm never had either, but I'd rather have the relationship than a easy night fling.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
A waffle cone with Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and some french fries.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
Had a 1989 Toyota Corolla.... before I broke it by not putting oil in it, so right now, I have no car. D8
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Wolves of the Beyond #1
: Lone Wolf, volumes of XXXHolic... and a romance book called "A Year and a Day".
Tagging... anyone that wants to take a shot at this. I'm not much for tagging people lately.
As an update, I am on vacation starting this weekend, so I'm planning to do some drawing and coloring [of commissions and things] during my free time. Expect some sketchy things after I get back... or maybe during the week if I'm lucky!